viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2016

Canterbury experience

I am José Saura, I have been two weeks in Canterbury, last summer, doing a general English course. I have spent two weeks in the city, enjoying the course and such a lovely place to live, from all its angles. 

The course was divided in different sessions with different teachers. During 3 hours per day, I had the chance to improve my English level enjoying many ways of learning. Basically, the course was focus on speaking skills, in order to improve our speaking ability. It was interesting because we also had the opportunity to face all kinds of daily situations. In addition, I had the chance to know a lot of interesting people from different countries. It was an amazing opportunity to use English with the aim of communicating with all of them and also to immerse into the English language in a city context.


Canterbury is a small city situated in the east coast of England. It is a very beautiful city with many stores and pubs. Many people usually go to Canterbury to improve their English level. I hope to come back in the future, very soon.






Written by José Saura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario